• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How varied is your free time?

What's a routine? Whether it is doing a little repair work on my cedar-strip canoe, to maintenance getting things ready for winter, I will attend to things consistently, but unscheduled. The only routine I want to get into now is exercising with my recumbent trike on a trainer I have downstairs. My reward will be to watch Midnight Diner; Tokyo Stories, as I grind away.

The next routine I want to get back too is identifying the insect samples I collected this year to the family level, do the analysis, and enter the data in the MiCorps website.

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes a fixed income is like being the protagonist in a dystopian novel. "The Wrinkle Games"

Yeah. It dictates most things I do when I leave home. But it's an adjustment I'm handling ok. Wouldn't go back to work even if I had to.

May the odds ever remain our favor. ;)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom