• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to insert a SIM card on a dumb phone?

I was just searching around on the Freedom Mobile website, and they have a feature to check whether a Freedom Mobile SIM card is compatible with a phone. I typed in your IMEI 2 number (351970110113353), and it says it's not compatible with your phone.
Does there exist a site where you can check the which companies your phone is compatible with?

Does there exist a site where you can check the which companies your phone is compatible with?

I looked up your phone model, and found a PDF with some info. It looks like your phone is on the GSM frequency band. So if you go to this site, you can check each carrier to see which ones offer coverage on the GSM frequency band. As far as I know, if a carrier is on the GSM frequency band, then your phone should be compatible. To be safe, you should probably look up each carrier that your phone is compatible with, pick a carrier you're interested in, and phone the support line for said carrier to see if your phone is indeed compatible.

I finally found some time to check compatibility.

No good, I couldn’t find any compatibility. :( I going to buy a new dumb phone: Freedom Mobile

I hope my finances can manage this new expense.

I have a problem where, when I insert a SD card, the phone seems to "know" it's there. But I don't know how to set it. Apparently, there's just always problems with them. The default storage on my old Samsung phone must have been rank, as after I installed just a few things, it was full already. :eek:

Unless I'm just a silly sausage who doesn't understand technology. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom