• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do you deal with this ?

You mean you think that loving berserk is a weird thing and worth talking too a psychiatrist about? xD
I won't say this is wrong because man this manga is weird xD

And yes I love it but i'v learn to not realy care about it this much anymore, because you know, it's taking too long to finish and IMO there is just one end possible and i'm sure they wont do it.

Reading all your answers, it feels like it all come down to self esteem I guess, because many of you seem to be at peace with the idea and just think that making a change at your own scale is enought.

I just think that nothing I can do matter and that I dont realy matter, that the way things are doesnt matter even on a bigger scale than just myself, it's realy hard to explain.

I know exactly how you feel, and I felt that way for many years, causing me to attempt suicide many times. And I couldn't imagine anything possibly making that feeling go away. Medication made it go away, though. It's hard to explain how. The same way meaning didn't make sense to me before, now meaningless makes no sense. Apparently it's just a matter of chemicals in the brain. I don't know.

I realize there is a much larger world out there, but it's beyond my circle of influence so I don't spend much time on it.

When I try to contemplate the universe, my brain hurts pretty quickly so I have to stop. There probably is no end. I feel like amperage being pulled through a short circuit and causing a fire if the circuit isn't broken, or feedback from a guitar next to an amp that isn't muted.

I like to look at the planets and other sky objects occassionally because they are there, and they are pretty. Done it since I was 9 and saw Halley's Comet. We had a nice show this summer. But I don't dwell on them or track them constantly or anything.

You nailed it.

You think it is about depression? or something else?

Yes, I think it is about depression. Of course I'm no expert on psychology or you, but if it's the same as me then it's chemically-based. I remember having some days where things were fine and made sense then the next day the way I perceived the world shifted entirely.

New Threads

Top Bottom