• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do People Recognise Flirting?

I still don't understand flirting. It's really sad because looking back I realised there were many times when a guy was interested in me and I was completely oblivious. Ugh!

I even had one guy tell me after the fact that he was seriously interested in me, but it was too late by then. :(

I think I only got with my boyfriend because we met online and didn't go through the traditional face-to-face flirtation process.

Oh geez. Lol. Oh, gosh.

Funny topic.. Also have experience on the matter. First thing is that most men behave on instinct when it comes to this subject. Hormones, ego in play, taking chances. They want the main character and want to decide which way to go. (They feel it is important)

I like to feel good. The dumb thing about feeling good is that it is atrractive. People are desperate for sweet feelings, and i think life for most people are average. Average feelings, average depths, average everything, i feel people are kind of desperate.

I dont really see the correlation between my feelings and the random receiver. But everyone want to feel special and think they are worth the time. So, i can give you that, but i give what i give. Dont make it a problem, please? --Dont tell me you got a girlfriend when we are not Even going to meet again..(ok???hehe??? Ew, are you trying to tell me that i EVER consid..ered... you.....? Excuse me? Get away, ew)
-Dont tell me you can get laid other places if i dont want you. Do it instead of telling me. Not very interested, and what do you want me to do about it? Add value, or something?
- Control your eyes. I can see, but you are so uninteresting... Not your fault.
- I decide myself what i like. I dont need help to know what taste good and what i want to spit out. ..... Seriously....

Ego ego ego everywhere. Me me me me me. More me me me me.

Sometimes i wonder how men would behave if all women in their 50s glared at them with ZERO inspirations. Just: grrr i want to eat you, Come 2 MAMA! SAGGY boobs, home bleached yellow hair with dark roots. Outwashed clothes, stomach out, eyes prepared to eat you.

But the majority are ugly so we have to deal with ugly peoples feelings. They want to feel good themselves and enslave others.

A very cool thing 2 do. Ressspect... I wish i could have some tiny inspirations.. But people like to have it themselves, consumating, never creating. Waste of energy. Just waste.

New Threads

Top Bottom