• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Honey trap

Maelstrom

Magical Pattern Auspie
So I was new and ruined thread, perhaps a Moderator, or better Poster than me could start this thread better than me some time? So the Title should have been something like this. Do Aspies and Auties, (am both), draw in predatory personalities? I call it the lame deer syndrome, (wolf food). Have had this happen a number of times through life to me, does it happen to you?, and how do you zap the blood sucking mosquitoes, while still letting the butterflies through?

Am still recovering from almost getting engaged to my ex- touch sensitive girlfriend at X-mass. It seemed nice to have a pretty young thing courting me, but when you're a h/f auspie 1/2 1/2 no matter how much you love her, it's just hard, and if you throw in a aggressive, narcissistic, controlling, bpd, step mom it's just painful, Bad). I really loved my girlfriend and I held out for six moths trying to gently pull her away from her chaotic family house, but in the end she just couldn't make the break. It got so bad at times I thought my head would explode. The girlfriend would beg me to appease the crazy mother. And the mother tried to use every dirty trick in the book to bend me into agreeing to move into the basement, to be their little Rapunzel house slave. This was so she could keep her stepdaughters baby,(not mine). The mother would try to force her way into our dates or review private intimate conversations from the last date with me,(phone spying?) maybe even cellphone spying? She seemed to know everything I ever said to my girl friend. She tried to force a puppy on me to be jointly owned by me and my girlfriend? I had the family engagement ring physically thrust into my hand repeatedly, after it had already been declined. But the worst was the honey trap done after I unknowing stepped in the baby control issue. They ambushed me with the oh (surprise) no one is home and you can be alone with our daughter for three hours? Then they come flying in early to catch us making out,(what else do you expect to be happening), and run strait to my father, (a minister who has been counseling them), to rune me. And the rest was all down hill from there.Was sick for couple of months after it ended, felt like it almost killed me, and I'm fairly tough.

So has something like this happened to you, and does it seem like it happens more often than it should?

Last edited:
I feel ya. You don't marry a person, you marry the family, no matter who or what tries to deny it. Very important to consider everybody your sweetie is involved with, 'cause you'll probably be dealing with them.

I used to tell my husband I got to keep him in the divorce. ;)

I feel ya. You don't marry a person, you marry the family, no matter who or what tries to deny it. Very important to consider everybody your sweetie is involved with, 'cause you'll probably be dealing with them.

I used to tell my husband I got to keep him in the divorce. ;)
Yes I was stupid and lonely, I ressisted her interest in me for 2 years on acount of the family situation even tho I liked her. We got on famously, she didn't mind if I went on about Dark matter or zero mass fields. The courting letter to my father put me over the top, thought there was maybe enough interest to work things out. But I guess the step mom was behind most of it she was obsessed with my family. She got my father to call her daughter and called me up once to tell me she was my sister. Should have stayed clear but was already stuck with them because of my father so I thought, I don't I guess i didn't think just followed my heart Ouch. Still have to doge them on phone but have cut all contact since xmass it would hurt too much to see her but what can you do, it is a no hope, no win situation. Would fight for her if she wanted it, but it would require practicaly going into the witness protection program, to hide from baby lawsuits maybe worse things.

New Threads

Top Bottom