• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hold On

Lol i know this might be off topic but wouldnt mind being on naked and afraid of love with my gf were used to seeing eachother nude.
"Naked and Afraid of Love" would be a really interesting show.

If I were younger I'd kill to be on Naked and Afraid. I'd even try to use my autism as a selling point. It would be a violation of my "need-to-know" policy but it would be worth it. There are many participants who were selected specifically for the conflicts they'd bring to the show and not because they were great at survival. It really shows up in a lot of stupid behavior and mistakes. Being an Aspie would add drama to the show and I'd get to show the world what an Aspie can do.

I'm too old for it. Low blood sugar would probably take me out. I can't go without food for days on end anymore. Nowadays I only do trail hiking. I've seen N&A set in areas with enough food to get by. I could do that but there's no guarantee of where they'd send you.

I am already fairly competent in wilderness survival but you can always get better. Practice makes one less imperfect.

In the runup, I'd be exercising for cardio, working on a serious tan, and doing intensive research on the places they've used previously for shows. I see so many people who show up and have this general idea of how to survive in the wild but no clue about the local flora and fauna. Of course, they might send you somewhere new but that's the risk you take. Some knowledge and skills are transferable anywhere. I'd get every foreign travel to third world countries vaccination I could get.

As soon as practical, I'd do is make shoes of some sort and a hat. Except for exposure to the elements, the nakedness isn't even a factor.

I have some good friends, goes back bout 40 years that love those nudie beaches and hang outs. Them and now their husbands are into it, have been since I knew them as young teens.

Have to say it, not for me and there are way more people that I’d rather not see naked lol. Some I’d pay to keep their clothes on!!

Y’all have at it, it’s clean fun and nobody gets hurt but just like rock climbing, not for me!

When folks get old their skin hangs like curtains, that’s prolly all I need to say about that :p

If I were younger I'd kill to be on Naked and Afraid. I'd even try to use my autism as a selling point. It would be a violation of my "need-to-know" policy but it would be worth it. There are many participants who were selected specifically for the conflicts they'd bring to the show and not because they were great at survival. It really shows up in a lot of stupid behavior and mistakes. Being an Aspie would add drama to the show and I'd get to show the world what an Aspie can do.

I'm too old for it. Low blood sugar would probably take me out. I can't go without food for days on end anymore. Nowadays I only do trail hiking. I've seen N&A set in areas with enough food to get by. I could do that but there's no guarantee of where they'd send you.

I am already fairly competent in wilderness survival but you can always get better. Practice makes one less imperfect.

In the runup, I'd be exercising for cardio, working on a serious tan, and doing intensive research on the places they've used previously for shows. I see so many people who show up and have this general idea of how to survive in the wild but no clue about the local flora and fauna. Of course, they might send you somewhere new but that's the risk you take. Some knowledge and skills are transferable anywhere. I'd get every foreign travel to third world countries vaccination I could get.

As soon as practical, I'd do is make shoes of some sort and a hat. Except for exposure to the elements, the nakedness isn't even a factor.

its on Discovey plus and sometimes discovery channel its not as extreme and intense as the nakid and afraid series no predators etc but on islands secluded ya still gotta build a shelter make a fire and hunt or gather food but both partners are single looking for love and not so awkward.

Naked and Afraid of love basically Adam and Eve dating on tropical islands survival style.Both partners single its not as awkward

I have some good friends, goes back bout 40 years that love those nudie beaches and hang outs. Them and now their husbands are into it, have been since I knew them as young teens.

Have to say it, not for me and there are way more people that I’d rather not see naked lol. Some I’d pay to keep their clothes on!!

Y’all have at it, it’s clean fun and nobody gets hurt but just like rock climbing, not for me!

When folks get old their skin hangs like curtains, that’s prolly all I need to say about that :p
Nudism isn't about wanting to see people naked. Since it isn't about trying to see people naked, you don't get hung up on what people look like. Wearing clothing to hide your imperfections is a type of lie. Better to be imperfectly perfect.

Old age is just old age. Nudism is all about body acceptance. No judgments made. It is just a body. All those judgments about appearance? They add up to "lookism" and it is as insidious as any other "-ism."

For me personally, nudity is about a sense of freedom, liberation. Clothing is also uncomfortable when you get used to being without, so nudity eases up on the sensory issues. It is also about being accepted as I am and not for what someone else wants me to be.

Last edited:
Hey, I’m all for people being naked if they want too - i still don’t want to see anyone I know except my husband naked. I do not find most people attractive naked and it’s not something you can “unsee”.

I’m about living and let live, but gosh I’m really glad that most ppl leave their clothes on in front of me. I don’t want to see it, esp the old I know this from myself - heck rose buds turn into hanging baskets on an old woman :eek::p Ha ha! Everything goes south, it’s a gross factor with me nothing to do with freedom but y’all have at it I’m glad folks have something they like to do! :)

Nudism isn't about wanting to see people naked. Since it isn't about trying to see people naked, you don't get hung up on what people look like. Wearing clothing to hide your imperfections is a type of lie. Better to be imperfectly perfect.

Old age is just old age. Nudism is all about body acceptance. No judgments made. It is just a body. All those judgments about appearance? They add up to "lookism" and it is as insidious as any other "-ism."

For me personally, nudity is about a sense of freedom, liberation. Clothing is also uncomfortable when you get used to being without, so nudity eases up on the sensory issues. It is also about being accepted as I am and not for what someone else wants me to be.

New Threads

Top Bottom