• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hold On

AspieOtaku

Leader of the otaku legion!
At times for a long time being depressed and suicidal i forgot about Good Charolettes song song hold on now im listening to it again it motivates me to me to keep fighting because if im gone my gf, family and friends will be sad.

Sorry @AspieOtaku

Wondering why we hadn't heard from you lately.

Are you going thru a particularly difficult time? I just called a friend tonite to make sure they were okay. I offered to see them and cheer them up. I was worried.

There is a lot going on right now. Don't blame yourself for this. Please check in and let us know you are okay.

Myself, l can't get closer to the one l really care about. I am trying to swallow my feelings. It hurts.

Myself, l can't get closer to the one l really care about. I am trying to swallow my feelings. It hurts.
im ok its been a while since i listened to good bands like good charolette and others they dont play much anymore with good music to get me energetic and upbeat! Remember Eve 6? Everclear? Etc turning back time im upbeat and alive! Might get a Libra tattoo on my left arm to surprise my gf and maybe an eybrow peircing and dye my hair again at most but im fine.

Last edited:
I do have a wyvern tattoo on my right arm because i like dragons ill get another tattoo with libra symbol on my left.

ill get more tatoos im a celt. Im half Irish and Welsh ill display my clan symbol from killkenny Ireland too. My Irish side im very tough my Welsh side a descendant of Bouticca the Warrior Queen.

That's a great song and video, @AspieOtaku , thanks for posting it. So true, depression is temporary, people who care about the person will be so sorry and affected if the person doesn't ask for help or find away through, and the person who survives feeling suicidal themselves will look back and feel so grateful to themselves for managing to hang on.

It sounds like you find getting a tattoo may help? I am a quarter Irish, from the South coast, County Kerry.

That's a great song and video, @AspieOtaku , thanks for posting it. So true, depression is temporary, people who care about the person will be so sorry and affected if the person doesn't ask for help or find away through, and the person who survives feeling suicidal themselves will look back and feel so grateful to themselves for managing to hang on.

It sounds like you find getting a tattoo may help? I am a quarter Irish, from the South coast, County Kerry.
Just gotta hold on and keep fighting. I start listening to alternative bands from 20 years ago they dont play on the radio anymore i feel happy upbeat and with energy i have not felt in 20 years.

i like this song it gets me jumping again i havent done since highschool.Punking out after a long time getting more tattoos and maybe a few peircings, maybe blaze more weed since its legal here and surprise my gf in bed.Shes gonna wonder where this energy came from lol.Good news im working again and dont need my meds no more im working days and spending time in the sunlight more.

Last edited:
When I was close to suicide I found that that pure escape music to be the most uplifting. This song got me through a thousand and one nights / days of inner terror. It is still my favorite song.

@Suzette, I LOVE that song! That sort of melody simply doesn't exist in popular music today.

My contribution:

The original anti-suicide song. Don't know if it's the same lyrics as the song in the OP-my internet connection has a hard time with streaming.

The best "positive attitude song" IMO:

Eye Of The Tiger. Almost everybody who hears this song loves it. I was in Home Depot picking up something for the tiny home project a couple days ago and this song started playing on the store PA speakers. I was sweaty and heat exhausted from working on the shower enclosure (the temp has to be 75 F or the glue won't stick) and I took the appearance of this song as a good omen.

@Suzette, I LOVE that song! That sort of melody simply doesn't exist in popular music today.

My contribution:

The original anti-suicide song. Don't know if it's the same lyrics as the song in the OP-my internet connection has a hard time with streaming.

This was my favorite song for a while!

New Threads

Top Bottom