• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hipster Santa

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
I live in a very progressive, trendy, hippie city. Most of the country might consider our traditions to be a little weird. But that's how we like to keep it!

Hipster Santa will be taking holiday wishes this year for a few days at a local mall. He has tattoos, a man bun, and wears candy cane shaped earlobe stretchers!

iu

Last edited:
Not so much hipster, but I used to like some of the Christmas shows at Fitzgerald's in Berwyn. A great one was that by Brave Combo.

Then, there was Los Straightjackets with the Pontani sisters. The only time I stayed to closing at 4am.

I live in a very progressive, trendy, hippie city. Most of the country might consider our traditions to be a little weird. But that's how we like to keep it!

Hipster Santa will be taking holiday wishes this year for a few days at a local mall. He has tattoos, a man bun, and wears candy cane shaped earlobe stretchers!

iu

I have a feeling a lot of thirty year old millenials will be taking photos with hipster Santa this year.

"Dear Santa, I am entitled to a vegan chai hemp latte, and an ironic tee shirt from an obscure new romantic band from 1981. Please don't microagress me by leaving the wrong thing. Anyone who's anyone gave up carbs years ago, so this year, instead of milk and cookies, I'll leave seaweed snacks and an IPA.

~Ashlynn"

Right on. Plus he's rocking a Pendleton "Westerley" sweater, made famous by Jeff Bridges' character The Dude in the movie The Big Lebowski.

I wish I knew. Some grow into themselves, something I am terrible at. And some I get confused about. My brother in law is a case in point. He does not lack for companionship with some women throwing themselves at him. He presents well initially, then he drives them away with his obliviousness to their needs and then his paranoid ideation becomes obvious.

New Threads

Top Bottom