• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Highly considering quitting my job

I hope you get the new job. They couldn't pay me enough to work at Cracker Barrel. Even if they paid me what my old band grossed per concert per day, I wouldn't work there. I do not approve of one of their policies so, I have entirely boycotted them since I learned of the policy in 1985, it hasn't changed, and until it does, I refuse to go near the place.

My parents don't want me to change jobs even if I do have something else lined up. I got so angry at them because I told them from the beginning that I needed to change jobs because of the position I'm in if I can. Basically, I'm being paid based off a lower salary table than everyone else, so I will even leave in the middle of the year if I get something else unless either I get a promotion possibly or another job offer. So far, a small promotion looks slightly promising. When one comparable job will replace another, your parents have no ground at all if you receive the job offer and it's comparable to what you currently have.

Maybe your mom secretly wants to be a young person working at a Cracker Barrel. I have a strange desire to work at a Waffle House, but the employees there all look miserable so I'm sure it's a foolish fantasy on my part.

New Threads

Top Bottom