• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

guy

I'm Guy and I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 61. I'm keen to meet others, as I have questions I hope some of you may be able to answer. I live in Japan and can't meet any westerners, let alone those with high functioning ASD!

Hello. Likewise, I hope you find the answers you seek and that as with many members that you may both gain insight from other's experiences and thoughts, and that as you're comfortable, that you may share yours as well.

Hi and welcome, it's good that you found us. I hope you enjoy it here, and will tell us your thoughts and ideas in discussions.

Hello. Do you have any special interests that you enjoy? Like favorite things you enjoy doing?

HI @guy
Welcome to the Forums. THere are quite a few of us in here who are late diagnosed.
Do hang around a while and get to know us

1711021547572.png

Greetings, @guy

Glad you found us. We are more than happy to answer any questions you have. We also have site resources and posts from other members, that can help, hopefully, clear somethings up.

New Threads

Top Bottom