• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

Duckie

Hi all. I guess I'm here because I am finally ready to accept my autistic traits and explore what it means for me. I started suspecting I might be autistic about ten years ago, but back then, autism seemed more like a life sentence than the missing puzzle piece to my life. It wasn't until a few months ago when my sister told me she thought both of us might be autistic, that I started to look back on my life and see where that makes sense. I don't plan on seeking a diagnosis for personal reasons.

A little about me. I have the uncanny ability to be any age between eighteen and thirty when I am, in fact, forty. I work with dogs, and I have two cats and a dog of my own. And I write fiction.

1709918668865.png

A little about me. I have the uncanny ability to be any age between eighteen and thirty when I am, in fact, forty. I work with dogs, and I have two cats and a dog of my own. And I write fiction.
Greetings fellow writer. I have written science fiction and historical fiction.

Glad to have you with us, @Duckie

You certainly came to the right place to find understanding and help. There are plenty of posts here, made by other members, to look at, that can help. We have resources to help with understanding the interesting world of ASD. Also don't be afraid to ask questions about anything you are unsure about.

It's quite the journey to self discovery. Some have reached it. Others are on their way. We are in this together, despite our unique experiences with it.

Welcome! Use the search function to check out past posts. This forum has been great for me in terms of confirming my diagnosis. We all share some traits, but those traits manifest very differently and everybody here has a different personality and life story.

Welcome to the forum, @Duckie. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Maybe you will like this thread:

HI and Welcome @Duckie
Do hang around for a while and find out how autism manifests for us in here (in different ways)

New Threads

Top Bottom