• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

Kaeliana

Hi.

I don't like to introunce myself or draw attention. I like to kind of stay in the background and lurk for a while until I feel comfortable.

I am not following my usual pattern because I just experienced something that I don't know how to process. I am hoping maybe someone can help me.

I'm female. Got diagnosed in 2019. Understanding why I don't feel human makes it easier. My diagnosis changed my life. I am not so critical of myself and I like myself more now.

My real name isn't Kaeliana. I use the name because it was my favorite toon's name in an old MMO.

I hope I introduced myself properly.

I'm not really good at this sort of thing.

Welcome! I was a lurker for a while to start too. And even now, though I'm more comfortable, there are some days where I may not participate as much. That's the great thing about forums and why I like them compared to many other forms of media - you can drop in or out whenever you'd like, and there's lots of interesting information in older threads as well.

Hi and welcome. It's a friendly bunch of people here and we try to be helpful, maybe after reading a few of our posts you'll feel a little less weird.

welcome to af.png

Hello and welcome! You don’t have to be good at things around here. We will understand. There are so many varied perspectives and abilities here. I’m confident you can find the help you need.

New Threads

Top Bottom