• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi :)

Crow

Hello! I'm Crow (they/them), I'm 18, and I like long walks on the beach!
Kidding, wet sand feels super weird to me.
In all seriousness a bit more about me:
-The Witcher and the Percy Jackson series are my special interests, even though I don't read very much anymore
-I do linocut block printing and digital art for fun
-My cat is the light of my life, even though she is a terror.
-I dropped out a few years ago and got my GED, although I haven't done much since then as I've been burnt out long-term thanks to zero accommodations in school.
-I've got sighted non-24 hour sleep-wake disorder so sometimes I wake up at midnight and go to bed in the afternoon (if you see me online at odd times, that's why)

I'm here because my little friend group from middle school has all gone on with their lives. hence, I'm left feeling a bit lonely, and also because I want to learn more about my community and hopefully feel a little less othered by seeing other people who think in a similar way that I do.
-Crow

welcome to af.png

Welcome!

Transitioning between different life phases and losing connections is always tough, and you're not alone there.

Hi and welcome. I have a cat too, she's 10 now, she loves outdoors, tho not in the wind and rain as we have here tonight. She only goes out in the daytime. Think there is someone else here with that same sleep condition. I tend to wake during the night or early morning and turn up here, then go back to sleep.

But anyways there are people here from different time zones, I'm in the UK and we are at least 5 hours different to US time I think. School sounded stressful, plus lack of tolerance of difference is tough. Do you have plans for what you will do next? I hope you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive.

Welcome. I have an interest in block printing, mainly woodblock. I have one from Hiroshige, as well as some modern works. I hope you will post your work.

New Threads

Top Bottom