• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi :)

alittlebitofheaven

Hi, I'm a 23 year old guy living in Wellington, New Zealand. Not entirely sure what to say here. Was diagnosed with Aspergers when I was about 7/8. Have a far from perfect life, but slowly realising that there isn't such a thing as perfect, so I guess I'm actually reasonably well off? Hoping to offer some advice, and hopefully learn a thing or two as well.

Anyway thanks for reading this, and yea hope to chat to heaps of you soon!

Welcome to the forums my good friend! You'll enjoy it here as we have a wonderful and supporting community!

My milk and cookies are going down a real treat with the other newbies, so I won't leave you out either!

*gives milk and cookies*

New Threads

Top Bottom