• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there, my name is Daniela :)

I knooow its like you do this not becouse I´m telling you to do it but If you love Me you will do it becouse you dont want me to be sad. And an almighty God all powerfull likes this litle creatures that told Him that we didnt want anithing with Him lol XD
But of course everyone as they own Ideias and we dont have to force anyone to think as we think :)
Religious Freedom XD

Yes, religious freedom and respect are important, I like to share my ideas but have to be careful to make sure it doesn't mean discounting another's beliefs. For example, what you said above isn't exactly what I meant, but it's close enough so I won't start trying to explain the differences ;)

"attack on titan" upset me when it just cut off like it did at the end, so much was left without explanation, so many loose ends were never tied! The same thing happened with "bleach", it is enough to make a pacifist want to punch a writer right in his nose.

"attack on titan" upset me when it just cut off like it did at the end, so much was left without explanation, so many loose ends were never tied! The same thing happened with "bleach", it is enough to make a pacifist want to punch a writer right in his nose.
Well in both cases you still have the manga. The problem with ATOT is that its a season Anime(,the next season willl be out in 2015) I like ATOT becouse of the plot ....but my problem is the charecters expecialy Eren... if you havent read the manga im not gonna spoil you but ...dam.
But do read the manga its bether, the art thogh might turn you off a litle.

I have never been able to relate to the manga/comic genre, I suppose I find them to be not stimulating enough, where the anime/cartoon genre has everything right there on the screen. It is not that I lack imagination, but rather that I struggle with imagining the abstract. I am butchering my own explanation!

I have never been able to relate to the manga/comic genre, I suppose I find them to be not stimulating enough, where the anime/cartoon genre has everything right there on the screen. It is not that I lack imagination, but rather that I struggle with imagining the abstract. I am butchering my own explanation!
Ooooh I see, well then we have to hope that the new season for atot is bether :)
Bom Dia Daniela. Welcome to AC
OH! BOM DIAA! portugues que bom :) ----translation "oh... goodmorniing" Thank you , you´re portuguese ?

Olá Daniela! Estou a ver que a gente aqui dá muitas mais respostas às introduções!

Estou um pouco demasiado cansado para escrever a minha introducao, amanha ponho :p

Olá Daniela! Estou a ver que a gente aqui dá muitas mais respostas às introduções!

Estou um pouco demasiado cansado para escrever a minha introducao, amanha ponho :p

Im going to talk in english becouse i dont lnow if you can talk in an other language here.
Yeah! people here seem to be realy frendly :) you can just copy paste from the other place

Yes I really liked Portugal, I would've liked to go up to Lisboa and see what it was like up there too.

Im going to talk in english becouse i dont lnow if you can talk in an other language here.
Yeah! people here seem to be realy frendly :) you can just copy paste from the other place
Yes, we keep it English for moderating purposes.

Welcome to the site!

Daniela

hqdefault.jpg

You know I toght, Rocco makes beutifull paintings to everyone, as he percives them (right ) and .... he didnt give me one XD But this was worth the waith ! Thank you so much its beutifull !

New Threads

Top Bottom