• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there, my name is Daniela :)

Daniela

As you could read in the title my name is Daniela, I´m 19 years old and I´m from Portugal.
I was self diagnosed for a year but this year i finaly went for an oficial diagnosis.
I am a very religious person, but that dosent mean that I dont like Atheist I´m fine with them :) (Actualy lets be friends!)
And I like other things like :
Mangá/ Anime (Naruto , ATOT/SNK dengeki daisy and much much more)
Books( Secular:The Divergent Triology is my favourit of all! and then cupid efect,a comenda secreta , infection , terra morta (dead land) not without my daughter .....and i have more ... but i dont remember them now.
Religious: Bible (duh XD) Patriarch and prophets the disere of ages the grat conflit.
Science: Aspergers on girls, uma visão indescreta sobre o cérebro humano/ an indelicate way of viewing the human brain.)
Neurotheology
Writhing
Science (i love the science about light and how that can be related to eathon ... i know it sounds crazy but one day i explain it to you guys)
And last but not less
SHIPPING
(you gotta ship with your soul dam it)
my mains are Naruhina and Sasusaku.

Aaaand I want to be friends with all of you guys so until we talk again,
Matta ashta!

Welcome to the forum. I recently got the Divergent trilogy after seeing the film. I have a long list of books to read already, are they good enough to bump up the list?

Welcome to the forum. I recently got the Divergent trilogy after seeing the film. I have a long list of books to read already, are they good enough to bump up the list?
Well in my opinion yes, the Divergent series where the only ones where i felt like i realy understand the main charecter completly and I liked her as a whole (entirely, if that is not the right word) the plot for me was amazing and the ending... well lets say that is not you´r normal ending. If you get attached to charecters to much , you can have a hard time reading the last one. But as a whole I think they should be on you´r lets say, top ten must read XD

Hi Daniela and welcome to the AspiesCommunity ! I am sure you will get along with many people here.
I also like Anime/Manga. As I was a child I used to watch on the german TV channel anime series like Dragon Ball, Ranma 1/2 , Detective Conan , One Piece , Inuyasha and Naruto of course. In like manner I am a religious person and struggle everyday to follow the rules from the Bible.

Hi Daniela and welcome to the AspiesCommunity ! I am sure you will get along with many people here.
I also like Anime/Manga. As I was a child I used to watch on the german TV channel anime series like Dragon Ball, Ranma 1/2 , Detective Conan , One Piece , Inuyasha and Naruto of course. In like manner I am a religious person and struggle everyday to follow the rules from the Bible.
Thank you! I loved Dragon Ball it broke my heart a litle when it endend XD Is one piece good ? I hear a lot from it but the art just dosen´t make me feel like reading it :/
Cool! I think its kinda hard to find aspies that are religious, I havent found many, it feels good to have an aspie that suports the same stuff that I do. :)

Welcome to AC Daniella, I love your openess and curiosity.

The bible is way too complex and long to be able to "Live by". Don't hurt people, Don't steal are two main principles.

Welcome to AC Daniella, I love your openess and curiosity.

The bible is way too complex and long to be able to "Live by". Don't hurt people, Don't steal are two main principles.
Aaaw thanks :) True its realy big, I try to make the ten comandements my lifestyle, it is dificult but for me its worth it :)

The bible is not that long, only took me a week to read it, it is rather boring though. The old testament was a copy of another religions book, which was a copy of one that came before it, and so on. Names were changed, parables were repeated. I found religion to be a scam for my obedience and money, and they were not up to my moral standards either, when though shall not do something, though shall not do it. But they prefer to do it, then ask forgiveness and consider the matter absolved. That makes my skin crawl.

I apologize for the tangent, even when typeing I can not seem to avoid doing that, welcome to the forum Daniela.

I loved Dragon Ball it broke my heart a litle when it endend
It was hard for me as well. It was like my childhood has ended allready. I watched all the Sagas together with my father ( yes the anime appeals to adults as well ). Actually I think the plot is adult oriented because themes like love, hate, revenge and the idea that even heroes can suffer when they fight the villains is very catchy.

Is one piece good ? I hear a lot from it but the art just dosen´t make me feel like reading it :/
The artstyle of One Piece isn't the best indeed, for me it looks a little bit too childish compared to other mangas. The storyline makes sense at one hand. I only watched it because I had nothing to do else till Dragon Ball arrived at the TV screen. Under you have a sample of how One Piece manga looks like.

18_19.png

The "One Piece" anime is now on the arc where straw hat assaults the marine hq to get his friend Robin back. I can not watch the subbed ones, its just too different and cheesy, dubbed they alter it more then the language and I like it.

I also really liked Yu Yu Hakashu, I have it on blue ray. Dragonball was too cheesy for me, it should not take 10 episode to power up Goku......

If you have not watched Gurren Lagaan, please do, its possibly the most heart wrenching sad and wonderfully violent fighting anime ever made, o and it has giant mecha, you have to love anything with giant mecha.

There is also Basilisk, its a story about 2 ninja clans trying to wipe each other out with some Romeo and Juliet blended in.

Claymore, Soul Eater, Sengoku Basara is another awesome fighting anime/manga series.

Cashern Sins, Samurai 7 (steam punk meets samurai, its that awesome), Heroic Age, Gungrave, and that is most of what I can recommend off of my own blue ray stand at home that I can think of at the moment. Most of them end dark/sad, but then that is my base underlying personality.

Last edited:
Welcome, Daniela! Neurotheology! I've never heard of it but it sounds fascinating. Off to wikipedia and google to learn... thanks for the new word.

I found religion to be a scam for my obedience and money, and they were not up to my moral standards either, when though shall not do something, though shall not do it. But they prefer to do it, then ask forgiveness and consider the matter absolved. That makes my skin crawl.

Sorry for building off of a tangent, I just wanted to say that what I took away from the bible is that there aren't rules we have to follow, instead we have to connect to a spiritual power that will guide us and change us and make us into better people. Also that whoever made us cares about us. I love those ideas!

Hi, welcome Daniela! I hope you like it here.
Thanks Karla! Actualy im liking a lot ! I feel bether here then in wrong planet, that site its okay but i find people nicier here :)

The bible is not that long, only took me a week to read it, it is rather boring though. The old testament was a copy of another religions book, which was a copy of one that came before it, and so on. Names were changed, parables were repeated. I found religion to be a scam for my obedience and money, and they were not up to my moral standards either, when though shall not do something, though shall not do it. But they prefer to do it, then ask forgiveness and consider the matter absolved. That makes my skin crawl.

I apologize for the tangent, even when typeing I can not seem to avoid doing that, welcome to the forum Daniela.

YOU READ THE BIBLE IN ONE WEEK? That is fascinating! XD I´m trying to read it for a year!!!XD well i see what you say, but i think the problem is the intentions like are you not doing this becouse its a rule our becouse you love the Person that told you not to do that ? But yeah I see where you coming from :) And its okay you dont have to apologize and thanks :)

It was hard for me as well. It was like my childhood has ended allready. I watched all the Sagas together with my father ( yes the anime appeals to adults as well ). Actually I think the plot is adult oriented because themes like love, hate, revenge and the idea that even heroes can suffer when they fight the villains is very catchy.

The artstyle of One Piece isn't the best indeed, for me it looks a little bit too childish compared to other mangas. The storyline makes sense at one hand. I only watched it because I had nothing to do else till Dragon Ball arrived at the TV screen. Under you have a sample of how One Piece manga looks like.

View attachment 12357

Yeah i love how in anime (like DB) they put the perspective and feelings of everyone, it feels real. And if the heroes are not completly heroes its even bether, its like you can realte tho them more.
Hmm the manga looks bether then the anime XD

The "One Piece" anime is now on the arc where straw hat assaults the marine hq to get his friend Robin back. I can not watch the subbed ones, its just too different and cheesy, dubbed they alter it more then the language and I like it.

I also really liked Yu Yu Hakashu, I have it on blue ray. Dragonball was too cheesy for me, it should not take 10 episode to power up Goku......

If you have not watched Gurren Lagaan, please do, its possibly the most heart wrenching sad and wonderfully violent fighting anime ever made, o and it has giant mecha, you have to love anything with giant mecha.

There is also Basilisk, its a story about 2 ninja clans trying to wipe each other out with some Romeo and Juliet blended in.

Claymore, Soul Eater, Sengoku Basara is another awesome fighting anime/manga series.

Cashern Sins, Samurai 7 (steam punk meets samurai, its that awesome), Heroic Age, Gungrave, and that is most of what I can recommend off of my own blue ray stand at home that I can think of at the moment. Most of them end dark/sad, but then that is my base underlying personality.

I see i actualy dont like dubbed neither, the original is bether for me, (almost in every anime) "it should not take 10 episode to power up Goku......" Hahahahah yeah its the suspense XD Sometimes to cover other charecter it takes time to the main one to shine. I´m considering watching yu yu hakusho becouse of the story line.
GUREN LAGAAN I want to watch it so bad , i kinda know the plot, its such a good dicunstruction of the mecha genra (is that how you spell it ? ) Its like Attack on titan with robots (actualy i think attack on titans its a mecha anime only without the mechas but oh well)
Basilick ...hmm is it kinda like Rurounin Kenshin?

"

Cashern Sins, Samurai 7 (steam punk meets samurai, its that awesome), Heroic Age, Gungrave, and that is most of what I can recommend off of my own blue ray stand at home that I can think of at the moment. Most of them end dark/sad, but then that is my base underlying personality " wow i wish i had all that anime dam. Like i said the ones that have sad endings are one of the bests becouse you arent expecting it.

Welcome, Daniela! Neurotheology! I've never heard of it but it sounds fascinating. Off to wikipedia and google to learn... thanks for the new word.
Thank you! hahah no prob , yeah it is fascinating its the study on how the brain is afected when something spiritual happens. Dr Neewberg made some fascinating discoveries about it , you should give it a look :)

Sorry for building off of a tangent, I just wanted to say that what I took away from the bible is that there aren't rules we have to follow, instead we have to connect to a spiritual power that will guide us and change us and make us into better people. Also that whoever made us cares about us. I love those ideas!

I knooow its like you do this not becouse I´m telling you to do it but If you love Me you will do it becouse you dont want me to be sad. And an almighty God all powerfull likes this litle creatures that told Him that we didnt want anithing with Him lol XD
But of course everyone as they own Ideias and we dont have to force anyone to think as we think :)
Religious Freedom XD

Welcome :)

I hope you're settling in nicely here. Feel free to look around, and add to our discussions.

Should you wish to browse our recommended reading section: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

I also like to recommend this book in particular to women on the spectrum:
Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com
Thank you , i´m loving here :)
I shall read the resources section, it might help me.
Also that book seems prety good it might get me rid of a lot of trouble:)
Thank you!

New Threads

Top Bottom