• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there. Any other novelists here?

I never had anything published. Rarely even have allowed others to read what I write, except for one short story.
I can understand that. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable letting others read my stories. I've had stories that were rejected several times before I finally found a publisher to accept them. Rejection is humbling to say the least. :(

I can understand that. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable letting others read my stories. I've had stories that were rejected several times before I finally found a publisher to accept them. Rejection is humbling to say the least. :(
Having people ask you why you can't write "normal" things like romances and crime mysteries doesn't help :rolleyes: particularly since my thing is something like historic fantasy🤷‍♀️

I like picking traits from different ancient civilisations and mashing them together 😅

Having people ask you why you can't write "normal" things like romances and crime mysteries doesn't help :rolleyes: particularly since my thing is something like historic fantasy🤷‍♀️
Historic fantasy is a growing genre. There is definitely a market for it if done well. Write what's in your heart. We tend to do our best when working on things that we have the greatest passion.

New Threads

Top Bottom