• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi. I'm NT. I'm deeply in love with an aspie.

Hi & welcome,
I responded to the subject you bring up on your other thread. Hope you get some useful insight here.

Welcome aboard and good luck to you.
image.jpg

hi, camerartus. you're in good company, here. quite a few NT partners of aspies here on the threads, and many, many welcoming and friendly members to help you learn and understand :)

I am the aspie married to an NT, and its alot of work, for both me and her. She still struggles to deal with my ways of doing things. I wish you both nothing but the best. Dodger

I am the aspie married to an NT, and its alot of work, for both me and her. She still struggles to deal with my ways of doing things. I wish you both nothing but the best. Dodger

Here is an update. We ended up at the same party together. I had a feeling she would be there and then had taken an anti-anxiety pill. She tried to talk to me 3 times at the party. I was polite but, I honestly didn't know how to react because I thought she owed me an apology. And one of those times she want to meet up with my sweater so she could see what the T-shirt said that I was wearing. On her last attempt she was trying to be playful and even jokes around about putting some food in my ear. <br />I appreciated the attempt but, it was too much after a year and a half of no contact. Before this, I spotted a dummy Facebook account in her name. As a test, I posted something that looked like her post. The very next day, her dummy profile was gone, which proved to me that it was hers. This was about a month before this party. Please, any advice would be appreciated.

She is interested and attracted to you Cameratus, her behavior is a little over the top but had she been drinking? Doubt if she even remembers her treatment of you, or anything that would require an apology. Likely that you'll never receive one if she doesn't understand whatever social faux pas she made. If you are interested in her, know that she probably feels the same.

Last edited:
She is interested and attracted to you Cameratus, her behavior is a little over the top but had she been drinking? Doubt if she even remembers her treatment or you, or anything that would require an apology. Likely that you'll never receive one if she doesn't understand whatever social faux pas she made. If you are interested in her, know that she probably feels the same.
Lol. No, she only had one hard cider, so not drunk. Thanks so much for your response, I think you may be right. I just don't think she's given herself her own memo, if you know what I mean. [emoji6]

2nd update from a 2nd party:
So, she showed up at another party. This time, not even the hosts knew she was coming. I avoided talking with her just like before. I honestly felt like she wanted me to start something but, I refused.
She eventually sat herself where the food was. I still avoided her. On another visit to the food table, she told me people enjoyed the mushrooms I brought. I was polite but didn't really engage her. She then got involved with a conversation with someone I was talking to about an awesome run cake desert this lady had made (she can't eat these things).
I later went outside to have a conversation with people to get away from Tree. She came out there after about 5 minutes and, again, got involved in a conversation. Bear in mind, she has FIBRO and her hands and body can't deal with the cold AND she had no gloves. She again started a conversation with me, which I engaged in more but, eventually left myself out of. I could tell she was suffering in the cold and her hands were bothering her, even with her hands near the fire. Being a gentleman, I silently handed my gloves to her and she took them and said thank-you.
So, honestly, if your an extreme introvert, who has convinced people that this guy is stalking you and won't let things go, etc, etc, would you seriously talk to them? Or start a conversation more than once, or accept their gloves?
It really is like she hasn't given herself her own memo.
I mean, it can't be just wishful thinking on my part, right?

New Threads

Top Bottom