• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi. I'm Hartley :) 21 years young, looking for other aspies from New Zealand.

robertsomerville

Hi all, looking for new friends, online and offline. Preferably from NZ, but meh
most of y'all are from the United States. anyways, message me asap, I'm dying of boredom

Hey robwrtsomerville. Welcome to the forum. I'm from Australia, not quite NZ but getting closer, right? ;) There's a few of us from this side of the planet on here, stick around awhile and I'm sure you'll come across some of us.
Everyone here is awesome, I'm sure you'll fit in well.

New Threads

Top Bottom