• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, I'm Bean.

bean

Hello, all! I'm Bean, and I'm 17 years old. I was diagnosed with ASD ten days ago and am still adjusting. I don't really know what else to say here.... I'm super into MBTI (I'm INTJ), I do musical theatre, and listen to lots of music.

I'm always happy to chat or answer questions about myself (lol). Nice to meet you lot.

upload_2017-2-24_20-12-55.jpeg

Have you read these threads on that topic?

Personality Type (Meyers-Briggs)

What is your Briggs-Myers personality type?

Myers -Briggs personality poll
Somebody's random blog about meyers-briggs

The link below is a little background on the people who originated the test.
The Remarkable Story of the MBTI®: How Two Unlikely Theorists Created the World’s Most Popular Personality Test | TypeFinder

Hello!
I hope you like it here. It's a nice place :)

Hey Bean! I'm a teenager too! I get what you mean by adjusting... I got diagnosed a month ago and I'm still trying to figure which way is up in my aspie, anxious, depressed, bi universe. This place is really great - everybody's really nice and they "get" you in the best way. By the way, you're very beautiful.

Hello, all! I'm Bean, and I'm 17 years old. I was diagnosed with ASD ten days ago and am still adjusting. I don't really know what else to say here

Wow, you're pretty, nice to know people on the spectrum can be that attractive :D

Anyway (don't mind me, I just think/compliment aloud), it'd be nice to hear about your road to being diagnosed as an aspie. How does it differ in Norway I wonder from other countries (having been diagnosed myself just over a month ago)?

Welcome :)

Wow, you're pretty, nice to know people on the spectrum can be that attractive :D

People on the spectrum are still people...I don't see why you would think being on the spectrum would have any effect on attractiveness?
Also attractiveness is entirely subjective.

Welcome :)

People on the spectrum are still people...I don't see why you would think being on the spectrum would have any effect on attractiveness?
Also attractiveness is entirely subjective.

I'm not going to hijack the O.P's thread by debating that on here. Lets just call it a personal opinion accompanied with an 'intended compliment'.

Greetings!

I can't remember what I got on that personality test thing. We've got a thread on here somewhere listing other people's ones if you're interested in it.
giphy (8).gif

New Threads

Top Bottom