• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

liinree

Hello. I got diagnosed with aspergers a while ago and since I have a grand total of one friend I decided to sign up for this forum, I hope to make friends here.
I turn 14 in september, I like drawing a lot. I also like anime and manga, reading and writing.
That's about it I guess.

welcome.png

i have a grand total of zero friends apart from animal friends which i esteem greatly
Hello. I got diagnosed with aspergers a while ago and since I have a grand total of one friend I decided to sign up for this forum, I hope to make friends here.
I turn 14 in september, I like drawing a lot. I also like anime and manga, reading and writing.
That's about it I guess.

Welcome! Many of us can relate to growing up with few to no friends. We had 3 teenagers join the site last week. Maybe you can connect with one of them.

That's about it I guess.

Hi Liinree. Welcome to AC!!!

You are sure to make friends among a lot of nice people on this site. Be sure to try out the different venues like the forum threads, chats, and blogs. Some people will stick to only one part of the site, so you might miss some potential friends unless you try different parts of the site.

New Threads

Top Bottom