• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, I am new

music.forlife7

I'm an aspie. (I was diagnosed in December 2008.) I hope that I'll get the most out of this forum, and make some new friends. More about me:

I love river otters as my favorite animal

I'm in college

My strengths include drawing, writing, reading, and even having good conversations with certain people. It depends on the person though.

As with any person on the autism spectrum, I do have weaknesses, such as sensitivity to some sensory issues such as taste, smell, sound, etc. I also tend to cry over criticism, even when it seems constructive.

On the bright side, I'm learning how to cope with life, dispite my asperger's.

I love music, especially Owl City, Ellie Goulding, Jennette Mccurdy, and others.

So, yep.. That's me :)

Hello music.forlife7. Sounds like you have a lot of experience and knowledge to bring. I am kind of new here, but hope you find this site as welcoming as i have.

Welcome to AC!! :)

Welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself! I'm new to AC, also. I hope you find a supportive community here!

Hi!!!!! Welcome to AC! Its always nice to see all the new faces here. Hope you love this place as much as I do. :) Welcome!!!!!

Hi very new to here to, only mild AS and sosial anxiety but nice to speak to people with simler probs.
Came here from animals noticed your animal lover too. It would be great to be otter lol as long as you could learn to love raw fish. Have you seen the sea otters on
wildlife programs that tie themselfs to seaweed and just sit on there backs sleeping look so cute and peacefull.

Hi very new to here to, only mild AS and sosial anxiety but nice to speak to people with simler probs.
Came here from animals noticed your animal lover too. It would be great to be otter lol as long as you could learn to love raw fish. Have you seen the sea otters on
wildlife programs that tie themselfs to seaweed and just sit on there backs sleeping look so cute and peacefull.
You're the same AS level as me. I'm looking for a book about river otters. Unfortuneately, I don't live in a beach like state where they're common so most people have no idea what I'm talking about when I ask for them. Lol, anyway... yes those sea otters are really cute! I love to see new baby otters learn how to swim :)

New Threads

Top Bottom