• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, I am new here.

rosa

I´ve just lost my job. I can really affirm that "Asperger" traits are the reason why I was fired. I just couldn´t deal with social roles and now I´m so worried.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Rosa. I hope that this forum will provide you with more information so that you can learn to adapt to different social situations---and some friends who understand. :)

Welcome, and sorry to hear about your job.

Our members here are quite helpful, and understanding, so feel free to look around and ask questions. Perhaps our experiences will give you some insight as to how you can better avoid tricky situations in future. This section might be the best place to start:
Education and Employment | AspiesCentral.com

If you're still new to AS as well, I recommend taking a look at our recommended resources section too:
Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Welcome to AC :)
Find your way around and enjoy all that is here

:( sorry to hear you lost employment

New Threads

Top Bottom