• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi Everyone!

Maelstrom I'm momentarily speechless so I'm just gonna leave it at that for a while and enjoy the bliss it comes with. You have some reinforcements for that halo, right? I may have to borrow a cup :)

Maelstrom I'm momentarily speechless so I'm just gonna leave it at that for a while and enjoy the bliss it comes with. You have some reinforcements for that halo, right? I may have to borrow a cup :)
:eek:.......I am bad luck be careful what you ask for WHATEVERIAM I could use some more reinforcements for the Halo some days I think I wear my Angel out at times.:confused: But I do my best however poor it is.

reminds me (strangely) of a painting I did once back in the day, the punchline of which had something to do with males/females/cats/dogs and why the angels aren't allowed in the creation room anymore...I have a weird sense of humor but I'm guessing you'll get this one :)

[QUOTE="WHATEVERIAM, post: 321863,
m theory is basically combined super (super) string theory. it's a clunky theory but it's what they have. I have no idea how I come up with some of the stuff I come up with in regards to the Einstein/fractal math thing but yeah, actually a porcupine makes sense, especially if the body was a black hole type of situation.
:)[/QUOTE]
I took a peek at M theory WHATEVERIAM ,it is a bit of a mess so I'm not sure what to make of it. My maelstrom material exchange and structure theory is not derived from it at all....I do not know yet if there is any accidental overlap?
M theory seems more a patch over present physics conflicts, my theory has Zero 0 conflicts, I can account for (any) movement or state in the universe properly...that includes all dark energies and dark particles.

I deleted the rest of my lovely volatile post Sigh!....I will settle up with my foes in the science world soon enough, further online wars are pointless, the real world wars will settle everything.

I hope you make lots of friends here in aspiescentral WHATEVERIAM ,best wishes Mael

Maelstrom deleted the rest of your post!? alas. but war is pointless wherever it is waged, I look forward to the day we remember we have no need for war ...it is a symptom of time induced chaos, in my opinion, and if we didn't feel the pressure of having to do things or convince somebody of something before "time" runs out, a whole universe of communicating opportunities opens up.

I have never felt the need for a lot of friends, but have desperately sought out the other diamonds in the rough, my "tribe mates" for lack of a better descriptor. When I do bond with others it is generally pretty fierce. I am loyal to my own detriment at times so I have learned to be patient and true to my integrity with all who enter my inner circle and just accept this part of my personality. I have been the human equivalent of a guardian angel far more times than I care to recount and this is not something readily understood by most.

I hope you are having a lovely day and truly appreciate the time you have taken to welcome me to the group!

Maelstrom deleted the rest of your post!? alas. but war is pointless wherever it is waged, I look forward to the day we remember we have no need for war ...it is a symptom of time induced chaos, in my opinion, and if we didn't feel the pressure of having to do things or convince somebody of something before "time" runs out, a whole universe of communicating opportunities opens up.

I have never felt the need for a lot of friends, but have desperately sought out the other diamonds in the rough, my "tribe mates" for lack of a better descriptor. When I do bond with others it is generally pretty fierce. I am loyal to my own detriment at times so I have learned to be patient and true to my integrity with all who enter my inner circle and just accept this part of my personality. I have been the human equivalent of a guardian angel far more times than I care to recount and this is not something readily understood by most.

I hope you are having a lovely day and truly appreciate the time you have taken to welcome me to the group!
You sound like a nice person I go out of my way to be kind a warm and friendly too...in some ways I do better than some Nts now, but I still have my bad auti overload days once in awhile.

I don't like war either ....

Last edited:
It's cool. I didn't think you over-shared but maybe that's because I have a tendency to. I live in my own comic book land and I guess if I'm honest, I don't talk much about it, so now you're statement actually makes sense to me.

It's cool. I didn't think you over-shared but maybe that's because I have a tendency to. I live in my own comic book land and I guess if I'm honest, I don't talk much about it, so now you're statement actually makes sense to me.
I meant my life is to weird presently for the average person to accept or understand....I have real people on me down here, I have not been able to figure out for sure if they are MI6, Russian or a private Defense part from the ALU or Bowing. They are real however my pattern savant thing makes it fairly easy to catch a slip up.:rolleyes:
But whoever they are they seem benevolent so far so I'm not overly worried....I will sort things my way in my time soon enough.
Today is a good day for my side the U.k. exiting the E.U. helps my position on a number of fronts.:) My opponents just lost a good chunk of control over their evil empire....:p maybe more good news will come?

You were right Miracles do come!:)

I've had my own battles with the NSA and being watched due to some things I'm not willing to go into here, but just know I actually truly understand. It has been a series of miracles they couldn't and choose not to understand that has kept me safe. God is awesome and Auties are not to be messed with... I'll leave it at that.

Happy Friday!! :)

I've had my own battles with the NSA and being watched due to some things I'm not willing to go into here, but just know I actually truly understand. It has been a series of miracles they couldn't and choose not to understand that has kept me safe. God is awesome and Auties are not to be messed with... I'll leave it at that.

Happy Friday!! :)
Yes they (the NSA) spy on everyone:rolleyes:, as I said once to Nitro I use it to my advantage:D....if they watch me - I own their eyeballs, and can preach reform and virtue to them, without them being able to escape...Ha! ha!
It is like having my own personal TV broadcasting station for free:D.
It seems to be working some too, the CIA finally folded on torture....I hammered the Hell out of them to get that concession....went right up to the line of getting sanctioned:eek:...but it worked, no more torture. I am grateful to them for finally being willing to see the light on that, that sort of thing destroys the soul of a country.:confused:

Pardon my language but no other word fit that better.

New Threads

Top Bottom