• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone! Hoping to find love here! Looking for my soulmate!

Hey im johnson, i hope to find good friends and ofcourse the love of my life❤️

Hi and welcome. There are lots of threads about finding love here.

For my part, I have found friends, and it has been very very cool.

If your user name has anything to do with the year 1999, that is when I graduated from high school, and we all told each other that we were the last class of the millennium. But, actually we were inaccurate.

The 21st Century Started in 2001

In 1999, the world was preparing for the New Year's party of a lifetime. The year number in the Gregorian calendar was about to tick over to 2000, supposedly ushering in not only the 21st century but also the 3rd millennium CE.

However, the party was held one year too early—it should have been on January 1, 2001.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the forum.

welcome to af.png

New Threads

Top Bottom