• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi all!

Lonewolf-01

Hi all :) im new here so lets introduce myself :)

Im a 25 year old guy diagnosed with PDD-NOS and MCDD at the age of 7, i Studied IT Technology somewhere in europe and currently im working on my own company, im very ambitious and im a big opertunist, i dont believe in governments and people that are giving you opertunities, because due to my autism and having faced many difficulties in life im confident that i can do a way better job myself! dont wait for opertunities but create them! its a hard world so be smart and take care of yourself. also i like to play video games like GTA Online, and i like to work out in the gym when i have time. and im a major ski geek lol i used to go to austria all the time with my parents to ski. I started skiing in a ski class when i was only about 3 or 4 years old, and now more than 20 years later im pretty good at it :) i also like watching action movies like the expendables and movies with Jean claude van Damme and Steven Seagal!

Feel free to send me a pm i love making friends :)

upload_2019-1-21_9-7-43.png

working on my own company, im very ambitious and im a big opertunist

Really? I'm also trying, but it looks so difficult... It takes a lot to reach the public today - social networks, marketing, influencers..., and having autistic symptoms makes this only harder. If you have any thoughts on how to be entrepreneur with aspergers, I would be glad to talk...

New Threads

Top Bottom