• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hey

sien_na

Bonjour, je m'appelle Sienna et j'ai actuellement 14 ans. J'ai passé des heures à chercher des informations sur l'autisme et je pense être autiste. Mais mes parents se moquent toujours de moi et le diagnostic est bien trop cher pour nous. Je suis ici pour voir si je peux avoir des conseils.
Merci pour votre temps.

Hello, my name is Sienna and I am currently 14 years old. I have spent hours researching autism information and I think I have autism. But my parents always laugh at me and the diagnosis is far too expensive for us. I'm here to see if I can get some advice.
Thank you for your time.

welcome to af.png

Welcome Sienna. It sounds like you have done your homework. You will find many aspects of ASD discussed here. I enjoy discussing relationships because this year I have been dealing with PTSD from past social dysfunction as a teen and young adult dealing with feelings of social and sexual isolation. Now I realize the life-affirming steps of gaining my agency, and changing myself, and finally dating with the naive expectation of being friends first. All done at a time when high functioning ASD was not diagnosed. Only at age 60 was I diagnosed. Still, PTSD reared its head and I am learning how to rewrite the lies I thought about myself.

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here, and find ideas and information that will be helpful for you.

cool introduction and interesting that people from every age are here.

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum : )

welcome in the forum : )

Wow, I figured I may had autistic traits at 41 and you did at 14! Congratulations.

There is much good info and better people here, please feel at home. Welcome. :)

Bonjour, je m'appelle Sienna et j'ai actuellement 14 ans. J'ai passé des heures à chercher des informations sur l'autisme et je pense être autiste. Mais mes parents se moquent toujours de moi et le diagnostic est bien trop cher pour nous. Je suis ici pour voir si je peux avoir des conseils.
Merci pour votre temps.

Hello, my name is Sienna and I am currently 14 years old. I have spent hours researching autism information and I think I have autism. But my parents always laugh at me and the diagnosis is far too expensive for us. I'm here to see if I can get some advice.
Thank you for your time.

I was laughed at by a doctor. I told him I was autistic and he looked right at me and laughed. He threw his head back (expression), he smiled but not in a nice way. I had just been diagnosed by a neuropsychologist who tested me for three months. I think I felt pretty upset when the doctor do that. He said, I was not like an autistic person. He was a GP, general practitioner, he was not trained in autism.

I hope you find out more about yourself.

I was laughed at by a doctor. I told him I was autistic and he looked right at me and laughed. He threw his head back (expression), he smiled but not in a nice way. I had just been diagnosed by a neuropsychologist who tested me for three months. I think I felt pretty upset when the doctor do that. He said, I was not like an autistic person. He was a GP, general practitioner, he was not trained in autism.

I hope you find out more about yourself.
When people do laugh at me for something I said that they ignored I tend to laugh too. When they ask why I am laughing, I tell them that its so funny that their ignorance makes them laugh at others.

Usually they stop laughing at that point, but I continue a bit more. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom