• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hey you - rate me

I would never ask others to rate me, either my looks or my skills. Even if I did want to know it would make me feel too vulnerable to ask and I would probably hate myself for wanting validation from others. How am I supposed to cope if people rate me poorly? If I am rated highly I will likely think people are just being nice.

l think with my ridiculous post, l brought out a sensitive topic for us. I believe it's okay to poke fun at us. We laugh at ourselves and we also learn something in the process. But this forum feels safe and posters really toe the line here ( quack the line here) . By that l mean we follow Fino and quack like a duck on the spectrum. lol

Last edited:
l think with my ridiculous post, l brought out a sensitive topic for us. I believe it's okay to poke fun at us. We laugh at ourselves and we also learn something in the process. But this forum feels safe and posters really toe the line here ( quack the line here) . By that l mean we follow Fino and quack like a duck on the spectrum. lol

The wolf is not amused .

maybe it was only on my side. Maybe l cared too much and l got BURNED. Maybe the wolf chewed me off and all l am left with is my bones. (burned). But l took ballet and spun away. And my ballet muscles kick wolf butt. lol

maybe it was only on my side. Maybe l cared too much and l got BURNED. Maybe the wolf chewed me off and all l am left with is my bones. (burned). But l took ballet and spun away. And my ballet muscles kick wolf butt. lol

Dont make me go Shakespeare.:rolleyes:

Important announcement: l have a new boyfriend. His name is coffee. He is bringing his girlfriend *Donut * we will have a threesome. Tally Ho.....

Pot luck at my place. Just bring drinks. Park on my front lawn please, l just resod my backyard. Wolf Prince promises to howl his rendition of Monster Mash.

When I was younger, I would ask other guys if they thought I was ugly, simply thinking it was funny. However, I was told that may come across the wrong way. As I got older, I stopped doing that.

New Threads

Top Bottom