• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey, I'm Will

Hi, My name is Will and I'm really into singing/music and gaming. I also enjoy reading and learning about things aswell as a few other small interests hobbies. I'm diagnosed officially with aspergers, ADHD, and bipolar disorder (slow going :/). I'm here to talk to others like myself and read what others have to say about matters :).

Hey! As for games, I've played a lot of smite and I played TERA for two years before quitting, currently I'm about to get started on black desert, and I've been messing around on war thunder a bit.

As for music, I'm into a wide array of different things, but most commonly I listen to fairly chilled acoustic stuff and singer/songwriter type things.

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

Hey! As for games, I've played a lot of smite and I played TERA for two years before quitting, currently I'm about to get started on black desert, and I've been messing around on war thunder a bit.

As for music, I'm into a wide array of different things, but most commonly I listen to fairly chilled acoustic stuff and singer/songwriter type things.
Warthunders really good for flight. Ground forces not so much. Because the game engine was meant for flight sim they struggle to get the basics right on the ground...like gravity. A 70 ton Tiger 2 is not meant to bounce around when it goes over the crest of a hill.lol I've been playing it since closed Beta and it's been a real shame seeing the development all but grind to a halt in it while they try and fix it.

...I'll shut up now. Get me going on World of Tanks, Ships, War Thunder or Star Trek and I'll bore the life clean out of you all :p

New Threads

Top Bottom