• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Here! Click me!

Lili G

Traspie Girl
If you are reading this, then everything is going as planned. My name's Lili, I'm looking to meet new people who have (or are interested in knowing more about) Asperger's Syndrome, and above all making some new friends!

Message me anytime, about anything (unless it's gonna be creepy. You know who you are.)

upload_2022-3-16_21-58-24.png

Hi Lili and welcome to the forums. I see you're very creative in your communication. I strive for that but you have it mastered :).

That's very nice of you thank you! Yeah I spend most of my time alone in my apartment, working from home as a chat representative...I say way more through text than speech!

(I didn't mean for that to sound as sad as it did XD)

Welcome. People here have helped me a lot. I find it pretty therapeutic to share my experiences from social isolation and processing how I was able to overcome it while never knowing I was ASD.

That's very nice of you thank you! Yeah I spend most of my time alone in my apartment, working from home as a chat representative...I say way more through text than speech!

(I didn't mean for that to sound as sad as it did XD)

There is nothing wrong with that. You maybe a famous author tomorrow. We have many talented people at this site. Very creative, passionate people that have specialized interests. If all the people on the spectrum disappeared, the world may shut down, because so many are handling the infrostrutucure of everything.

New Threads

Top Bottom