• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Help Design the Aspies Central Campus

My floor would be an anomaly in spacetime; a source of unlimited and infinite energy (I always worry about the heat death of the universe, even if I'll likely be dead before that). Or we could make it in this scenario that the campus exists in a separate universe all to itself, one of unlimited energy. Back to my floor, I would have total control over it, so moving things when I want to wouldn't be much of a problem (think TARDIS but easier to navigate, marginally). The floor would have 2 general settings: snow and fluffy, cozy white bedding (both settings are self cleaning). I'd probably make the snow not feel cold when I want it to (for the guests, as my Gauna physiology would make that a non-issue). Getting to and from my floor wouldn't be all that complicated; the stairs, elevators and teleporters (only I can teleport wherever on my floor) would all lead to the same room, where they'll undergo a quick decontamination and taking off of shoes (if you can't or don't want to then there will be a machine that makes a psionic bubble that keeps dirt and grime and slime separate from the features of the floor (by that I mean everything inside the spacetime anomaly; even if it's all self-cleaning it does feel stressful sometimes). Leaving need only require that you come back out the way you came, which brings you back out the way you took, though there are elevators that bring you to the floors directly adjacent to the spacetime anomaly.

PS: This is just one aspect of my floor; will give more specifics later.
Edit: fixed "bubble"

Last edited:
My floor would be an anomaly in spacetime; a source of unlimited and infinite energy (I always worry about the heat death of the universe, even if I'll likely be dead before that). Or we could make it in this scenario that the campus exists in a separate universe all to itself, one of unlimited energy. Back to my floor, I would have total control over it, so moving things when I want to wouldn't be much of a problem (think TARDIS but easier to navigate, marginally). The floor would have 2 general settings: snow and fluffy, cozy white bedding (both settings are self cleaning). I'd probably make the snow not feel cold when I want it to (for the guests, as my Gauna physiology would make that a non-issue). Getting to and from my floor wouldn't be all that complicated; the stairs, elevators and teleporters (only I can teleport wherever on my floor) would all lead to the same room, where they'll undergo a quick decontamination and taking off of shoes (if you can't or don't want to then there will be a machine that makes a psionic buble that keeps dirt and grime and slime separate from the features of the floor (by that I mean everything inside the spacetime anomaly; even if it's all self-cleaning it does feel stressful sometimes). Leaving need only require that you come back out the way you came, which brings you back out the way you took, though there are elevators that bring you to the floors directly adjacent to the spacetime anomaly.

PS: This is just one aspect of my floor; will give more specifics later.
This is so cool! Can't wait to see what else you've got in mind. I want the self-cleaning part added to my floor, too. I'll bet everyone would want that:)

This is so cool! Can't wait to see what else you've got in mind. I want the self-cleaning part added to my floor, too. I'll bet everyone would want that:)
Well, I've got like 4 more days of school left in the week, so I don't know when I can find the time, but I'll see what I can think of (though obviously I'll still have the weekends and onwards). Also, yeah, I'd imagine that almost all of us here would want that. Maybe I'll add parameters to the system about cleaning; like, things that their owner definitely doesn't want specific things touching gets passive shielding that keeps away specifically that (like they get their vectors of motion deflected somewhere else, much like how Accelerator's vector shields work). It'll need to get a passive read on people's minds though, obviously, in order to work. I could probably have it spread its range to other places in the campus, if people want it to (it would be pretty selective, so no worry about who don't people want it getting it by accident).
Also for the sake of clarity, when I say the floor has 2 general settings, I mean like the floor you step on, specifically. I'll be referring to the floor as in the level in a building by my floor's more apt description: a timespace anomaly, or spacial anomaly.
Now, most likely the way I'll be describing my floor would be section by section. I'll start with the space between. The room (entrance) where you'd be transported to upon first going to the timespace anomaly has a large circular indention in the center, and much like the clouds you'd see in from eye of a storm there is a cylindrical pillar of light (the lights are usually in the shape of runes, programming code, and other languages, I'll need to find a picture to give an idea of what it looks like sometime), and there you just need to move into that pillar and think about entering. From there it'll take you to "The Inbetween", where the flat ground is snow that feels both warm and cold, and where the sky is blue and endless, without a cloud in sight. A similar teleportation pillar is engraved on the ground you arrive in, so getting out is just as easy as getting in. Now here there are doors of all sorts that lead to the different sections of the spacetime anomaly (I think Madoka has something similar), and often the doors can be up in the air. Getting to those doors can be pretty fun; you can do it however you want, jetpack, psychic bubble, flying, etc.. For people who don't want to or don't have the means they can just think of the section they want to go to, and a nearby door will change it's settings to that section and float down to you (there are basically an unlimited number of doors floating around).
If you still want to do it the fun way you can just go through a gate nearby; it adds to your "Eidos" (messing around with this term; here this is basically your "signature" and how the spacial anomaly recognizes you as the same person or entity, or object) the property "psionic bubble", so you can move the way Mew does in the Pokemon movies (kinda like you're in space with a thought powered jetpack). Turning it on and off needs only a thought, and it stays on you until you go through the gate again or something removes that property from your "Eidos" (Quick sidenote, I basically have admin powers, so I get final say about the stuff the spacetime anomaly does).

That's it for now, I'll add some other stuff later.
Edit: replaced the 1st "main hub" with "the space between" and the 2nd "main hub" with "The Inbetween," as that's a more apt description

Last edited:
Also, pretty sure that this is becoming more "design your personal reality," because that's kinda what the spacetime anomaly is. Also, at this rate I might accidentally relocate the campus off planet or give it planetary bombardment shields, or turn this into a "build your civilization" thread by accident. Just giving fair warning.

Anyway, to keep the spacetime anomaly from becoming too "build a civilization"-happy, I'll move on to my personal lab. The lab's door would be some kind of futuristic vault (it has a function on it that basically adds the property "Ghost Object" to your Eidos, which keeps you from actually disrupting anything going on inside, as well as keeping you safe from whatever explosive or corrosive or other kinds of dangerous things going on. It only applies for the inside of the lab, and if there's anyone actually going in there to under go some kind of experiment or operation then there's a code that temporarily allows you to interact with it). Go through there and you'll find suspended in psionic bubbles whatever experiments I decide to keep for later, or need some time to complete. Then there're sectors inside for any and all the different scientific fields, such as gene labs for genetics (where I tinker with genes in just about everything, so gene weavers and other manipulators will be a thing inside), robotics labs (because I want mecha, big and small), and many others. My Gauna physiology will keep me safe from my experiments, so horseplay (normally a big no-no in labs) is fine if it's me.

Also, quick sidenote for the grounds of the campus, I'd like to add a space elevator like this one:

It's for the people who want a clearer view of space. You can build rockets from there and go out into space too if you want.

PS: If you see no pic then assume it's not done uploading; still need it upload it.
Edit: added the PS

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom