• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

billabong89

Hi there,

My name is Frank and I live in West Lothian, Scotland. I'm new to this site and my main interest is UK trains. My other hobbies/interests include train simulators, pool and snooker. I don't have any friends in real life but it would really make me happy to meet/get to know people on here :)

Welcome to the forums, billabong89. You can discuss your interests or obsessions here.

No much of a social life, uh? Join the club, dude... Feel free to ask anything away. Welcome to Aspies Central!

welcome-to-aspies-central.jpg

I love pool/snooker.

Welcome 2 the club. :D

Have a seat.
I'm watching snooker right now, well, more listening to it. I find it relaxing in a way. I only follow it when it's at the Crucible though.

Hey and welcome aboard to Aspies Central, if you keep posting we shall challenge ourselves to a game of pool in the games area.

Hey Welcome to AC! We're a great group of people...with a wealth of varying obsessions and interests.

New Threads

Top Bottom