• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

Chimppetrolbomb

Hi,
I’m Franky. I was diagnosed as autistic, level 1 in September. I’m still processing what this means and how my life is/has been affected.
I’m a middle school teacher, I love video games and science. I don’t really feel like an adult, never have. Being an adult is confusing and difficult and has been for a while. Having this diagnosis has helped me put that into context a bit.

Hi and welcome. This forum is the greatest resource I've found for learning more about yourself, and there's lots of nice people here too. I hope you find us helpful.

1674408735740.png

Hi and Welcome @Chimppetrolbomb

I was diagnosed a few years ago and am still learning what it means, so take your time and be patient.
Do hang around a read some of the threads - lots of good experience there.

Welcome!

One thing I find fascinating is that there are many of us that work or have worked in supporting others (teaching, mentoring, social services, social work, etc.). :)

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here, and that being here will help you to make further progress with lessening your confusion.

Hi,
I’m Franky. I was diagnosed as autistic, level 1 in September. I’m still processing what this means and how my life is/has been affected.
I’m a middle school teacher, I love video games and science. I don’t really feel like an adult, never have. Being an adult is confusing and difficult and has been for a while. Having this diagnosis has helped me put that into context a bit.
Hello there! Can you explain what 'level I' means? I've never heard of...autism and levels. sweats nervously

New Threads

Top Bottom