• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

Chimppetrolbomb

Hi,
I’m Franky. I was diagnosed as autistic, level 1 in September. I’m still processing what this means and how my life is/has been affected.
I’m a middle school teacher, I love video games and science. I don’t really feel like an adult, never have. Being an adult is confusing and difficult and has been for a while. Having this diagnosis has helped me put that into context a bit.

Outdated

I'm from the other end of the spectrum.
V.I.P Member
Hi and welcome. This forum is the greatest resource I've found for learning more about yourself, and there's lots of nice people here too. I hope you find us helpful.

tree

Blue/Green
Staff member
V.I.P Member
1674408735740.png

Alexej

V.I.P Member
Hi and Welcome @Chimppetrolbomb

I was diagnosed a few years ago and am still learning what it means, so take your time and be patient.
Do hang around a read some of the threads - lots of good experience there.

VictorR

Random Member
V.I.P Member
Welcome!

One thing I find fascinating is that there are many of us that work or have worked in supporting others (teaching, mentoring, social services, social work, etc.). :)

Thinx

V.I.P Member
Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here, and that being here will help you to make further progress with lessening your confusion.

New Threads

Top Bottom