• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

I hope the rest of the Aspies following this thread enjoyed this exchange. If I can almost pick up a female bar tender with my wife next to me, I guess I Should give lessons in how to do this.

Either way welcome to the site.

Last edited:
Speaking of jobs, I just got a job as a grader at the university where I am Ph.D. student at. So I don't have to worry about that community college job being "the last job" to put in my job applications, cause its not any more. And I don't have to worry about not having a salary either: now I do.

I got this new job just a week ago. I know semester already started two weeks before then, but I guess it didn't work out with whatever graders they originally had.

In any case, sorry for dominating my intro with that kind of drama. I didn't know things wouldn't stay as bad. Well, my life's situation isn't the best. But at least better than it used to be for a while. So I guess I can be more reasonable now, if I didn't scare you all off, that is.

New Threads

Top Bottom