• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

1670125311464.png

Hello and welcome!
@treefrogmom are you another tree frog person?
I keep a number of them in the pool enclosure. They live amongst the plants and
I feed them, give them bath bowls and take care of them.
They have personality. :frogface:

Welcome! :)
I have had frogs as pets too in the past. Now I only have dogs, but I would love to have more amphibians and reptiles again at some point. Animals are my favorite thing in the world.

Welcome!

I just did a quick search and can’t find any specific tree frog threads yet - you never know what kind of niche interest will be quite popular around here! Hope you enjoy the forum and find some frog friends.

Not a tree frog, but a sweet little guy…
1670170696409.jpeg

Welcome!

I just did a quick search and can’t find any specific tree frog threads yet - you never know what kind of niche interest will be quite popular around here! Hope you enjoy the forum and find some frog friends.

Not a tree frog, but a sweet little guy…
View attachment 90492
In the woods near our house we have Eastern Gray Tree Frogs. It gives me pleasure to sit on the porch in June and hear them calling.

Hi and welcome. I'm not sure if we have any tree frogs here in the UK. But we do have frogs. Last one I saw was in a pile of manure we were getting for our allotment, seemed very cute. We brought it to another pile where it wouldn't be disturbed.

New Threads

Top Bottom