• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Verity

Hi I'm Verity. I'm 15 and currently facing a lot of problems. I've no friends, am bullied at school and home life is horrible. I'm looking for some friends and to find some understanding.
Nice to meet you all. :)

4a05bb78e6f1dee89c893d45f2cdfc31.png

Hi I'm Verity. I'm 15 and currently facing a lot of problems. I've no friends, am bullied at school and home life is horrible. I'm looking for some friends and to find some understanding.
Nice to meet you all. :)

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I am sure many relate there. There are lots of nice persons here who will support you.

In my case, I was bullied a lot in high school, had no friends, and was a social outcast. I likely spoke 50 words in totality my entire high school years, and I had many people pick on me for appearing way too shy, fearful looking, and nervous. And yet, at home I also had to endure two very dysfunctional parents, one an alcoholic who was neglectful and physically abusive, and the other one was very critical and mentally abusive, but who at least part of the time showed some good.

Things got a whole lot better for me, after time, after getting support from others at that time, and after I was old enough to get away and when I became stronger and more positive through my efforts then. I am wishing the same for you. If you find a way to have some hope and still believe in yourself through those hard times, and dream of better days ahead, this will help you much too. The teens were the worst for me, and unbearable to be upfront, but I am glad I kept having faith in myself.

Hi verity. I had troubles in those years too, i am nearly fifty now but there are younger ppl here too. Some day i will learn the dif btween fortnite and roblox but not this day.

I have a slo link now so no patch no link no vids, etc...but

I highly reccomend look up on utube
"Bad lipsynch, stop it now","seagulls" for something lite and funny

Hello. I hope you find a lot of support here. This place is full of very kind people! :)

Hi and welcome, I'm sorry you are up against all that, it sounds very difficult. It's good that you are here.

:seedling::herb::bug::rose::mapleleaf::sunflower::blossom::bee:

Sorry you are burdened at such a young age. Fifteen years and you are still discovering a lot of great things about yourself. This forum is very supportive and l come here and discuss issues & read what people think. Good luck, and welcome also.

Last edited:
When l was your age, my grandmother kept it real and talked to about my issues with my family. My daughter had an excellent counselor at her school. Hope you can find a shoulder to rest and tell your worries, and l have found very excellent counselors here that will help you. ☺

New Threads

Top Bottom