• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Kari

My name is Kari and I am the mother of 4 boys, 3 diagnosed ADHD and Aspergers and my youngest is going through the diagnosis process now. A friend with Aspergers suggested this site to me in hopes I may find ways to help my children especially where school is concerned.

Welcome to AC! We're glad to have you here. There are a lot of people here that are parents, or are parents and Diagnosed themselves so you will have lots of tips and suggestions. Jump on in we're pretty friendly :)

Hi Kari, I'm a mother too, I'm diagnosed with Asperger's and I have a 7yr old daughter who I believe is on the spectrum too, welcome to AC :D

All children on the spectrum!? Amazing, I find you to be a lucky woman.
Welcome! Wholeness and Balanced Vibrations!

Yep, you're very luck indeed. Prepare to be blown away by four incredible unique talents and concentrated pieces of expertise.

Welcome to AC.

Hi Kari, I'm not diagnosed, but my daughter's therapist suggested I look here and on several other sites. She suspects that my daughter and I both have it. My daughter is waiting diagnosis, and I don't seem to have the time. My youngest has ADHD and PDD-NOS, and my other son is an alphabet soup. After reading a few books and sites on the subject, I think I may have it. So, welcome to the site, and good luck. I hope you find what you want and what you need here.

New Threads

Top Bottom