• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello! NT (well...I think??) mom to a dx Aspie and "girlfriend"ish to suspected

Summrlynn78

Hi! I came across this community and thought it seems like a great group to read up on people's experiences, and learn a bit more. My son was diagnosed about 2 years ago, and I'm so grateful that he was, so I'm now able to understand and help other's understand what a sweet, wonderful, smart, and thoughtful child he is...who just happens to have a difficult time adjusting to certain things. (Now to just get the schools on board with helping, not making worse!) Also, I have been dating a guy for almost a year that I highly suspect is on the spectrum, although not sure he'd ever be open to that suggestion. So, that relationship is one I'm still figuring out as I go. :) But I have a ton of patience and understanding, especially for two guys that I find to be the most interesting and wonderful people in my immediate life.

I look forward to reading/communicating with everyone!

S.

Welcome to AC! We're a great bunch of people... full of support, info there are a lot of parents here too with kids on the spectrum. I hope we can be supportive for you welcome to our community.:)

Welcome to aspiescentral.com, we have had a world of experiences amongst us, so you’re bound to run into people here that can advise on any number of topics!
Love and patience, two things needed in abundance by all aspergical persons, so kudos to you for trying to fathom two aspies LOL

New Threads

Top Bottom