• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello? I'm Korean and 13 years old.(Not Korean age)

YoonjinLee

I♥Korea
Hello? I'm Korean, and I was diagnosed as Asperger's Syndrome, and ADHD when I was 5.
Doctor said, Both of them are mild case of that.
So, some part is not same as that.
But, I joined here because I want to cure this. I am Korean, so I am not good at English.
I become Middle School 2nd.
In Korean age, I'm 15 years old.
But you don't have to convert your age to Korean age:D(Hmm, it's so strange to change the topic immediatly..)
Anyway, Nice to meet you!

First of all, hello and welcome to Aspies Central. Second of all, Asperger Syndrome can't be cured, only managed. There is currently no cure for any of it. Learning how to manage it though will be good for you to do. So have fun here. Hope you meet a lot of people.

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

hi and welcome, Asperger's is something you have to live with it has positives and negatives and is not something you should want to cure (and is impossible to cure anyway). it is part of you and the way you think, it makes you special and is something to be proud of. being aspergic helps with certain things and makes others harder, the things it makes harder simply gives you vindication when you succeed in them and though harder nothing is impossible because of your Asperger's. hope this helps and wish you the best for learning how to cope and best manage your Asperger's.
very interesting Korean age, in Korean age im already over 20 which is interesting.

New Threads

Top Bottom