• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Fellow Aspies!

SonoranPrincess

SonoranPrincess
I'm new to this site and happy to have found it. I've often wondered what made me different from most women...most people, in general. Now, at long last I'm beginning to understand the root cause of my social struggles, my hyper focus on certain, narrow areas of study, why I prefer to be alone most of the time, why people touching me lightly makes my skin crawl, etc. Aspergers....or autism, call it what you will...it's a big part of what makes me, me.

Welcome! Yes, we can't extricate our personalities completely from our autism. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom