• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone!

XxLordxX

Hi, I'm Nick, 16, from Brazil, I was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome when I was 14. When I didn't know about it, I thought I was just a weird boy lol. I believe most is Aspies know what this feeling is... You're not weird enough to be considered weird, neither normal enough to be a "normal" person. I have pretty good Math abilities, write some fanfics and was one of the first recognized contributors on XDA (hope this is not ad), also the first Brazilian to achieve such title and still hold one of the only Brazilians with a Recognition title there... I have some good reflexes too and am a pretty fast guitarist. (Check me playing fast here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2i1e2sFNNA&feature=youtube_gdata_player).

This is it for now, hope I can be helpful to this forum and also it helps me ;).

Cheers,
~Lord

Well hi there, young 'un! You're weird, I'm sure, but you're also among weird friends, teehee. Welcome!

Hey Nick

Welcome to Aspies Central!!! :D

I loooooove your guitar playing! Woohoooo

You are certainly cool. Look forward to the fun and excitement you may bring to our forum =D

I'm glad you found us here Nick! You will find that a lot of people here share your interests, and I for one look forward to getting to know you.

New Threads

Top Bottom