• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone.

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Hello there, I received word of this forum from another site and figured I would set up my account here. I do have plans for a thread later today, because today is a noteworthy date, but my activity on here will probably be slow for the time being.

I'm a Catholic, having reverted to the Faith back in 2016 of this month, I'm very devoted to the Faith and so a lot of my posts on here will probably be on the Faith; and a significant portion of time will be spent in the Religion sub-forum. However I'm also interested in writing literature and so I'll also be spending a lot of my time on here, posting my ideas and rough drafts for people to read and critique. Of course whenever I start spending more time on here, I'll probably be exploring more of this site and finding places to discuss stuff.

In the meantime, nice to meet everyone.

upload_2020-7-13_16-45-27.png

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. I look forward to reading your drafts.

:airplane::bluecar::rocket::rowboat::helicopter::palmtree:

Where do I go for posting rough-drafts and discussing literature? I saw a TV & Movies Sub-forum, but not a literature sub-forum.
I’ve found there is a blog facility, which allows comments below if you tick the appropriate box before publishing.
If that sounds appropriate it’s located in menu/blogs/your blogs.
Hope that helps :)

Where do I go for posting rough-drafts and discussing literature? I saw a TV & Movies Sub-forum, but not a literature sub-forum.

Hi, I was just thinking you would start a thread with a link to your draft, not sure how else, but the blogs idea sounds useful.

I’ve found there is a blog facility, which allows comments below if you tick the appropriate box before publishing.
If that sounds appropriate it’s located in menu/blogs/your blogs.
Hope that helps :)

Hi, I was just thinking you would start a thread with a link to your draft, not sure how else, but the blogs idea sounds useful.
Okay thanks, I'll get to work on it now.

I have publish part one of my chapter, the rough draft of my chapter was too long to be posted in whole so I only posted the first part. It's now awaiting approval.

New Threads

Top Bottom