• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Everyone! We are new here!

We are Reimiel's parents and we joined this forum to introduce our son Reimiel and to learn from others' experiences as well.

Reimiel has been diagnosed with autism since he was two years old. We created the Autism Can Do channel as a platform to encourage him to hone his talents and discover more of himself. It is also a way for us to bond with him.

Hopefully, through this forum, he could reach a wide exposure and through his videos he can inspire parents and kids who have or living with autism.

Last edited:
Welcome Reimiel and family. :)

Transitioning to adulthood can be a challenge for anyone. I don't know what services are available for autistic adults in Singapore, but in the US, where I live, they are deeply lacking. It seems once you turn 18, you're on your own for the most part.

This group has a lot of combined experience with all of this, both as autistics ourselves, and also as parents. Please participate, ask questions, advice, and share your experiences.

By the way, Reimiel,...you have a great singing voice. :)

Welcome. That's great that he's doing a Youtube channel. I hope he will amass many many subscribers!

I viewed his first video and I have to say I was sad to see that he indicated it was a sad thing that he was diagnosed with autism. I hope he thinks differently about that now.

Welcome Reimiel and family. :)

Transitioning to adulthood can be a challenge for anyone. I don't know what services are available for autistic adults in Singapore, but in the US, where I live, they are deeply lacking. It seems once you turn 18, you're on your own for the most part.

This group has a lot of combined experience with all of this, both as autistics ourselves, and also as parents. Please participate, ask questions, advice, and share your experiences.

By the way, Reimiel,...you have a great singing voice. :)

Thank you. Here in Singapore, if you are in one of the special schools for autism or with mild intellectual disability, once you turn 18 you can advance to an Approved Training Organization to be trained with relevant skills and knowledge to later join the workforce in the retail, food and beverage, horticulture, hotel and accommodation industries.

New Threads

Top Bottom