• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone - Aspie in Virginia

silentowlscribe

Hello everyone! My name is Tony and I currently live in Virginia USA. I have been an Aspie my entire life (most people are I think anyway)...anyway, I am just saying hello. Later.

Hi Tony! Hope you have a good time around the forums. How's Virginia? I'm from Oklahoma, but actually recently got the opportunity to move to Virginia for my partner's job (he'll probably not accept, but hey, it's good to keep options open) :)

Hi Tony! Hope you have a good time around the forums. How's Virginia? I'm from Oklahoma, but actually recently got the opportunity to move to Virginia for my partner's job (he'll probably not accept, but hey, it's good to keep options open) :)

Well, I am in central Virginia (an hour south of Charlottesville (UVA)), and it is not so bad. I miss the water though (Tidewater). In Virginia, you get all 4 seasons. Cold in the winter, hot and humid in the summer...but Virginia is quite diverse. I believe that it probably ranks in the top 10 in terms of best states overall. Have a nice day/weekend/evening/morning.

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom