• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Again!

Vanilla

Your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog
V.I.P Member
Hi everyone,

I'm not actually new to the site as I used to frequent (quite a lot) several years ago. It has been quite some time though, and I was on here using a different account name (I've since forgotten my login details, so this is my current account - previous user name was Vanilla - hoping a mod or admin might be able to get my old account back, but if not, no biggie).

How's everyone doing?

Vanilla

Hedgehog is a cutie. Good luck with the acct thing. I think l emailed and they were kind enough to help me out and my old login was back. Admin staff are really on the ball here. Vanilla sounds nice, thinking like a secret ingredient my great grandmother put in her pumpkin pie.

Hi everyone,

I'm not actually new to the site as I used to frequent (quite a lot) several years ago. It has been quite some time though, and I was on here using a different account name (I've since forgotten my login details, so this is my current account - previous user name was Vanilla - hoping a mod or admin might be able to get my old account back, but if not, no biggie).

How's everyone doing?

Vanilla
Go look in your inbox, and let's get started :)

Welcome (back) - perhaps your memory of older threads might being some older gems to the light.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Just so you know, Nitro has helped me with getting my old account name back, so I'm going by Vanilla again :)

Vanilla was the very first person who greeted me the day I signed up.
She has the distinction of being a former mod, and because of how I was treated by her on my signup day, as the admin, I kept up the tradition of greeting each new member who signs up with an intro thread.
So, that being said,
Hi Vanilla :)

welcome to af.png

Vanilla was the very first person who greeted me the day I signed up.
She has the distinction of being a former mod, and because of how I was treated by her on my signup day, as the admin, I kept up the tradition of greeting each new member who signs up with an intro thread.
So, that being said,
Hi Vanilla :)

View attachment 61815
Aww...thanks Nitro. It's good to be back :D

Wow...what a blast from the past! Hope you've been well. :)
Hey Judge, how's it going? I'm doing alright thanks, just decided I should pop in and check on how things are going over here :)

New Threads

Top Bottom