• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have you ever seen a movie and thought "What am I watching here?"

My Neighbor Totoro. I honestly had no idea what was going on throughout that movie or why a cat bus made any sense.

Kirk Cameron Saves Christmas

...I don't even know where to begin with this one, but basically it's about Kirk Cameron trying to make the claim that all of the things we know about Christmas are purely Bible-based and not taken from Paganism/other religions.
He also twists around several other biblical stories and basically tells everyone watching to be as greedy and materialistic as possible.

I'll put links to reviews/reactions of it as I'm not sure if they're all suitable:
Cinema Snob Spoiler Review
Midnight Screening 1 (Reaction to the film)
Midnight Screening 2 (Reaction to the film) (this one is the funniest of the Midnight Screenings in my opinion)
Midnight Screening 3 (Reaction to the film)

James Cameron's Avatar, I saw it 10 years ago and I was like, what the heck am I watching here? OK the 3D's nice and shiny, but the story has no substance!

New Threads

Top Bottom