• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have any of you went up to a girl you don't know and talked to her.

As I said it's a big 10 for me just read my scale linked in my sig as I was able to do 1-8 which is a big accomplishment for me and I have female friends some I am close enough to pour out my problems something I was never able to do as when I was a teenager I was scared to say two words to girls even in small group settings.

Now I can talk to girls in small group settings quite easily. Even at the park talking to a girl I know 6 on my scale I asked to exchange numbers so we can text each other. That is something I did earlier in the year before Covid.

So who cares about doing number 10. I am quite well talking to girls in small groups. As I said I had a few opportunities to do number 10. Matter of fact at the morning prayer via Zoom a girl I wanted to talk was actually at the Zoom meeting but when I sat behind her that was last year before I was on Seroquel I was too nervous to introduce myself but it would have been fine as she is a friendly girl.

I’m married, but I still have trouble. Social niceties never get easier for me.

New Threads

Top Bottom