• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Has anyone seen How To Train Your Dragon?

MarieRULES!

BIG How To Train Your Dragon and Lego Ninjago FAN!
Hello Dragon Fans. If anyone out there is known for the Movie How To Train Your Dragon? please comment. And I will see what I think.
LOVE YOU ALL.

Yes indeed, I've watched both the movies (a third movie is coming out February 22, 2019!!!!!! Trilogy!!!!!!!!!!!), watched the TV series on Netflix, bought the t-shirt, yes, yes, and yes! How To Train Your Dragon is Odin's gift to aspies, nerds, outcasts, and humans everywhere. I definitely recommend it lol.

Yes indeed, I've watched both the movies (a third movie is coming out November 22, 2019!!!!!! Trilogy!!!!!!!!!!!), watched the TV series on Netflix, bought the t-shirt, yes, yes, and yes! How To Train Your Dragon is Odin's gift to aspies, nerds, outcasts, and humans everywhere. I definitely recommend it lol.
oh you are my favorite! BUT ITS ACUALLY COMING OUT Febuary 22 2019.

Got kids, so I've seen all the movies.

The climactic end to the fight with the giant dragon at the end of the first movie was great because it was well set up, but not so you could easily predict it. I always like a movie that can surprise me without a deus ex machina device.

I like the portrayal of a community that has always done things a certain way, but is willing to adapt when someone shows that a new way is better.

I like that they actually show Hiccup growing up, not just as a static unchanging character like most kids movie series do.

There are some interesting similarities between Hiccup and Newt Scamander.

yeah. But to everyone out there. My other name is called MyPartnerHiccup.
if anyone out there has questions about that. I will see what I say.

I liked the animation of the faces best.

ll.jpg

Yeah I saw it, and the sequel, aren't they doing another one next year?

Was pretty cool and even my 10 year old nephew likes the accompanying TV series "Riders of Berk".

New Threads

Top Bottom