• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Has anyone heard of Eugene Chadbourne (musician)

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I just heard about the concert through a local music series for tomorrow night

Something about him playing a banjo, and I think he's been doing it for a long time, I believe he is somewhat of an alternative musician as I did look up some videos

The show is only $10 so I think I will go! It might be an interesting experience

I have to share this every time I hear the word 'Banjo'. :D About 20 of the best of their generation taking turns with Foggy Mountain Breakdown.

And... I didn't go to the show, was feeling very tired last night after work... I'm sure it would have been an excellent show... FOMO kicking my butt? :rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom